The Lynx is our NTN tech-toe light touring binding. It features composite flex plates, adjustable preload and flex, and a lightweight yet durable design. Built in the USA with machined aluminum parts, an easy-to-switch ski/walk mode, and lightweight springs with plenty of travel, it’s the new standard in light touring for telemark bindings. Recommended for setups that will spend at least 80-90% of their time in the backcountry.
- Composite flex plates
- Adjustable preload and flex
- Light weight yet durable design.
- Built in the USA with machined aluminum parts
- Easy-to-switch ski/walk mode
- Light weight springs with plenty of travel
- Recommended for setups that will spend at least 80-90% of their time in the backcountry.
- One touch puts the binding into free pivot mode.
- Ski mode is also easily pole activated, peel skins and drop in!
The 21-22 Lynx features improved claw action, with a lift lip making it easy to flip the claw up with your pole handle at the top of the skin track. Also double-chamfer low profile arms to shave some weight, and longer springs for durability. The Small Lynx now have a softer flex due to softer main and flex plates.