Note: These are floor models. The wrapper may not be intact.
VERSATILE AND FUN SKIS FOR IN AND OUT OF BOUNDS
A one ski quiver built to ski in and out of bounds with ease. This playful ski is ideal for skiers spending around 30% of their time in the backcountry and 70% at the resort.
- Low Profile Early Rise Tip
- Camber Underfoot
- Textured Co-Extruded Nylon Topsheet
- PolyUrethane Sidewall
- Poplar Paulownia Wood Core
- 2 layers of Titanal aluminum
- Full Thickness Hardened Steel Edges
- Full Thickness Base
Lengths: 167cm 172cm 177cm 182cm 187cm
Weight (lb): 3lb 11oz 3lb 13oz 4lb 4lb 2oz 4lb 4oz
Radius: 17.5m 8.5m 19.6m 20.7m 21.9m
Tip/Waist/Tail Width: 135/100/120mm
MEDIUM CAMBER WITH EARLY RISE
The low profile early rise tip, just the right amount of camber underfoot, and flat rise tail give these skis a long effective edge and a smearable, smooth turn. This versatile, all-mountain performer floats like a longer ski and retains the fun of a shorter ski.
1. Textured co-extruded nylon topsheet - durable & sheds snow/ice
2. PolyUrethane sidewall - durability & dampness
3. Full thickness hardened steel edges - corrosion & dent resistant
4. Triaxial glass - torsion, flex & value
5. 7000 series Titanal aluminum sheets - dampness & power
6. 3D shaped Poplar Paulownia wood core - light & high performance
7. Full thickness base - durable, long-lasting & fast