The Lynx is an NTN tech-toe light touring binding, the new standard in light touring for telemark bindings. The tech-toe design allows touring without any lifted binding weight, so skiers can keep up with even their spandex-clad AT brethren. But since it’s a 22 Designs binding, skiers get the durability they expect and the reward of smooth, powerful tele turns on the way down.
- Composite flex plates
- Adjustable preload and flex
- Light weight yet durable design.
- Built in the USA with machined aluminum parts
- Easy-to-switch ski/walk mode
- Light weight springs with plenty of travel
- Recommended for setups that will spend at least 80-90% of their time in the backcountry.
- One touch puts the binding into free pivot mode.
- Ski mode is also easily pole activated, peel skins and drop in!